Oliver adds zip boot to range
The AT or All Terrain range of safety and industrial footwear released by Oliver Footwear has been a resounding market success attracting numerous imitators all responding without success to the foremost Oliver qualifications of comfort, performance and durability.
Newly released by Oliver the AT 55-232Z 150mm , or six inch, zip sided boot will fulfil numerous safe working applications across heavy industry, services and demanding on site job conditions.
The AT 55-232Z boot has a wheat colour nubuck leather upper that is highly water resistant combined with the Dual Density Nitrile Rubber outsole with a Polyurethane midsole. Utilising both layers the soft midsole of the boot cushions the foot on impact and the high density outsole meets demanding site wear conditions.
These include resistance to 300 degrees C of surface contact with excellent slip resistance, as well as to mineral and organic oils and acids. The Dual Density sole also gives superior cut, split and crack resistance as well as having an anti-static feature.
Oliver has also used its unique COMFORTcushion combination of cellular urethane and PORON to protect the heel and ball of the foot with its constant impact absorption helping to reduce foot, leg and lower back fatigue. Safety protection for the wearer is also provided by the NATUREform Type 1 toe cap with its wide profile shape so that greater comfort is provided without the toes coming into contact with the toe cap.
For more information visit: www.oliver.com.au
Weekly Top Stories
- Sandvik appoints new dealer in Western Australia
- Porter Hire powers into heavy machinery market
- TMH apprentice wins Toyota study trip to Japan
- Australian manufacturer recognised internationally
- Confused about UHF radio licences?
- Driverless trains for Sydney
- 6th Annual SA Major Projects Conference 2013
- Red tape cut to pave way for major projects
- Import costs can surprise
- 1,900 equipment items in unreserved auctions
- Trimble acquires Actronic Technologies