Kubota expands product line in Australia
Kubota Tractor Australia has released a new compact track loader, an all-Kubota designed, engineered, and manufactured unit that the company says will deliver the exceptional reliability, durability and quality that operators have come to expect from Kubota.
"The addition of the compact track loaders to the Kubota product line at selected Kubota Construction dealers, offers customers a rugged, highly manoeuvrable track loader that only Kubota could make,” says Michael Partridge, Kubota Industrial Sales Manager.
"The Kubota track loaders are different from our competitors because they are created exclusively from Kubota engineered and manufactured components in a specific track loader design."
One of the features that sets the SVL75 apart from its opposition is the inclusion of the Engine Stall Guard which ensures that the engine will not stall even under the harshest of work conditions. The machine also features Kubota’s Unique Vertical Lift Design to deliver an exceptionally long reach of 1059mm. In addition the tip of the arm is shaped to allow lifting over 3 metres.
For more information visit: www.kubota.com.au
Weekly Top Stories
- Sandvik appoints new dealer in Western Australia
- Porter Hire powers into heavy machinery market
- TMH apprentice wins Toyota study trip to Japan
- Confused about UHF radio licences?
- Driverless trains for Sydney
- 6th Annual SA Major Projects Conference 2013
- Red tape cut to pave way for major projects
- Import costs can surprise
- 1,900 equipment items in unreserved auctions
- Trimble acquires Actronic Technologies