Kobelco Finance makes dealership a one stop shop
Kobelco customers will now be able to organise finance at the same time as they order their new equipment, following the launch of Kobelco Finance.
Doug McQuinn - Kobelco Australia's brand leader
Kobelco Finance is provided by construction-focused global financier, De Lage Landen Pty Ltd, a part of the Rabo Bank Group of Companies, which employs over 60,000 people worldwide and is currently AA rated, the highest rating for any bank globally.
“Right from the get-go, Kobelco Finance delivers an in-depth knowledge of the market that is difficult to rival,” said Kobelco Australian Brand Leader, Doug McQuinn.
“Because Kobelco Finance is associated with a global finance leader, we’re able to keep up with industry trends and develop strategic finance products to suit our customers. Our dealers have been trained in the new online system, so customers will be able to very easily arrange their finance directly with their Kobelco salesperson. The Kobelco dealership now becomes a one-stop shop for equipment, parts, servicing and finance. We’re excited to be able to offer this new option to help customers simplify the purchase process.”
Unlike many banks and other lenders, Kobelco Finance generally accepts the machine purchased as the only necessary collateral. “What that means for customers is that they can keep their alternate lines of credit available for other requirements,” Doug said.
Weekly Top Stories
- Sandvik appoints new dealer in Western Australia
- Porter Hire powers into heavy machinery market
- TMH apprentice wins Toyota study trip to Japan
- Australian manufacturer recognised internationally
- Transforming Sydney: the ‘Big Six’
- TBMs leave a Legacy of fast tunnelling
- Confused about UHF radio licences?
- Komatsu donates equipment for apprentice training
- Driverless trains for Sydney
- 6th Annual SA Major Projects Conference 2013
- Red tape cut to pave way for major projects
- Import costs can surprise
- 1,900 equipment items in unreserved auctions
- Trimble acquires Actronic Technologies