Bond Uni researcher joins infrastructure ‘Think Tank’
Professor Michael Regan from Bond University’s Institute of Sustainable Development and Architecture has been appointed to the newly-formed Infrastructure Queensland committee.
Professor Michael Regan joins the newly-formed Infrastructure Queensland committee
Professor Regan joins a team of highly regarded private sector representatives and government department heads brought together to advise the Queensland Government on the State’s future infrastructure needs. As one of Australia’s leading researchers in his field, Professor Regan has published numerous peer-reviewed papers on major infrastructure project management and procurement, encompassing the financial, economic and public policy perspectives.
Reporting to the Department of Infrastructure Planning and State Development, the group is expected to adopt a “lateral thinking” approach to assist the Minister examine procurement and finance options for the delivery of infrastructure in Queensland.
For more information visit: www.dip.qld.gov.au
Weekly Top Stories
- Sandvik appoints new dealer in Western Australia
- Porter Hire powers into heavy machinery market
- TMH apprentice wins Toyota study trip to Japan
- Australian manufacturer recognised internationally
- Transforming Sydney: the ‘Big Six’
- TBMs leave a Legacy of fast tunnelling
- Confused about UHF radio licences?
- Komatsu donates equipment for apprentice training
- Driverless trains for Sydney
- 6th Annual SA Major Projects Conference 2013
- Red tape cut to pave way for major projects
- Import costs can surprise
- 1,900 equipment items in unreserved auctions
- Trimble acquires Actronic Technologies