Aussie business to shine during Olympic Games
Australian traffic management company, Bartco, will be lighting the way for motorists during the London Olympic Games, thanks to their innovative portable Variable Message Signs (VMS).
A web interface makes sign management easy
The company’s VMS products will be used to display both directional and security advice to motorists about road conditions during the Olympics, as well as the management of special Olympic Route Network traffic lanes.
Co-owner Trevor Wollard states: “Bartco will be producing nearly 200 portable electronic road signs intended for traffic signage during the Olympic Games.”
Bartco was chosen because of their unique web based VMS programming and online management system including the superior colour display technology. A key element of the system is that a customer can login and manage all their signs at once through Bartco’s Web Studio technology—enabling live communication with a single VMS or a fleet of VMS.
With a state of the art manufacturing plant based in Ararat and their head office in Melbourne, Bartco was able to increase their workforce in regional Victoria and create employment for an extra 20 staff.
For more information visit: www.bartco.com.au
Weekly Top Stories
- Sandvik appoints new dealer in Western Australia
- Porter Hire powers into heavy machinery market
- TMH apprentice wins Toyota study trip to Japan
- Australian manufacturer recognised internationally
- Confused about UHF radio licences?
- Driverless trains for Sydney
- 6th Annual SA Major Projects Conference 2013
- Red tape cut to pave way for major projects
- Import costs can surprise
- 1,900 equipment items in unreserved auctions
- Trimble acquires Actronic Technologies