Hillhead 2012 comes to a boil
Next month the high point of the summer for the extractive and heavy construction industries arrives once again at Tarmac’s Hillhead Quarry, near Buxton, in Derbyshire.
Recognized as the world’s biggest quarry equipment demonstration show, Hillhead 2012 promises three days of non-stop action from 19–21 June, when well over 400 UK and international suppliers of plant, equipment, materials and services will be showing off their latest product, innovations and technological developments, many of which will be on show for the first time in the UK.
Almost all of the industry’s major players will be in attendance, for more information visit: www.hillhead.com
Weekly Top Stories
- Sandvik appoints new dealer in Western Australia
- Porter Hire powers into heavy machinery market
- TMH apprentice wins Toyota study trip to Japan
- Australian manufacturer recognised internationally
- Confused about UHF radio licences?
- Driverless trains for Sydney
- 6th Annual SA Major Projects Conference 2013
- Red tape cut to pave way for major projects
- Import costs can surprise
- 1,900 equipment items in unreserved auctions
- Trimble acquires Actronic Technologies